Print your tasks!
This bookmarklet help you generate a beautiful printable page that contain your tasks from Doit.im. All tasks are based on Doit.im.
As the print page will be opened in a new window, and some browsers such as chrome may block pop-ups, please unblock them!
Bookmarklet for Doit.im Web version
← Drag this button to your bookmark bar!
- Display your Bookmarks Bar. Click View > Always Show Bookmarks Bar.
- Drag the "Print Tasks!" button to your Bookmarks Toolbar.
- When you want to print tasks in Doit.im(https://i.doit.im), click the "Print Tasks!" button in your Bookmarks Toolbar.
Sep 24, 2013
- Compatible with Doit.im 4.0.
June 14, 2013
- Show group title.
- The print.js now has a permanent link, you will get the newest features without re-add the bookmarklet button manually.
But if you have added the bookmartlet button before June 13, 2013, you need to re-add it manually.
June 13, 2013
- New design for this description page.
Google Chrome (and possibly other browsers?) blocks HTTP resources from being accessed from an HTTPS document. This is to prevent "mixed content" attacks, in which insecure HTTP scripts could be intercepted by an attacker in transit over the network and altered to perform any kind of malicious activity (e.g., leak cookies or sensitive page information to a third party). Such a violation would undo any protection granted by HTTPS.
Chrome used to provide a prominent warning that an insecure resource was blocked, but now it no longer does so, and all insecure loads silently fail. The only solution available to you at this time is to use HTTPS yourself when you serve the script.
So i have put the script to github gist which provide me a https:// link script.
Dec 2nd, 2011
- Update for the new designed website of Doit.im.
March 3rd, 2011
- First version release.